Looking for the best security camera system? You’ve come to the right place. AtSecurityCameraSystemPro.com, we’ve spent hundreds of hours testing and researching just to find out the answer for you. Providing security to your property, whether it is home or office is an important portfolio and, as a result, people always put their best effort to fit the best security system to solve their surveillance issues.
Security cameras are powerful deterrents to check unlawful activities and are widely using for indoor and outdoor surveillance. Security cameras can provide vital clues to the police to identify and trace the people involved in unlawful activities let it be a criminal tress passing, burglary or mob attack or arson. To track all the movements inside and outside of a premise, you need to use the suitable security camera system.
Presently there are 12 security camera systems commonly using for surveillance activities. They are Bullet, Dome, Covert, Outdoor, Discreet, Infrared (Night Vision), Day and Night, Varifocal, Network/IP, Wireless, PTZ/Speed Domes and High Definition Cameras. Each of these cameras having its specialties and are designed to meet their special objectives.
On a general category, the surveillance includes watching your beloved ones in your absence, taking care of your home and premises while you are away, keep on sending security alerts and video clips to your PC or Mobile phones, etc. This kind of security surveillance let you have a full control of your valuable and beloved ones when you are physically away from the location and let you stay connected.
Some of the important features of security camera system:
It is virtually impossible to stop a crime happening, but it is possible to track crime and give valuable leads to the investigating agencies. To accomplish these objectives, best home security camera system has a very pivotal role to play. Every surveillance camera has different paramount features, and customers can select a best security camera system matching to their requirements.
Some of the essential for a security camera system are High Definition Resolution, DVR Hard Drive for Recording, Remote Viewing Capability, Infrared Detection for Night Vision and Motion Activation. At least these minimum five features are important and you should make sure that the security camera system is offering all these features.
- High Definition Resolution – Cameras with high definition resolution can capture minute details of incidents that a low-resolution camera cannot record. It is important to have maximum details of criminal incidents that can help to nab the culprits. So look for a camera that has a high resolution and higher pixel. If the pixel rates are high, then camera resolution will be more. The resolutions are given in horizontal and vertical numbers for example 1280 x 800. Therefore, look for cameras with higher resolution rates.
- DVR Hard Drive for Recording: It is practically not possible to man somebody to monitor and record the activities beamed by the security camera system. In most of the cases, you need to have your premise on surveillance 24 hours throughout the year. In such a scenario, you should have a digital video recording device that can take care of the complete movements by recording. The latest DVR is featuring with intelligent searching options that will ease up to locate and pinpoint the exact clip of the event with date and time stamp. Therefore, it is a must to have a DVR Hard Drive for recording along with the surveillance system.
- Remote viewing – The modern security systems have changed the way close circuit monitoring was done earlier. They have created apps and interfaces that can help to view images recorded easily on your Personal computer or Android devices.
- Infrared Vision/Good night vision – It is useless to have a surveillance system that cannot show clear pictures even in total darkness. Thus, it is important that one keeps this in mind while choosing the best security surveillance system with best Infra-Red night vision to provide great pictures in total darkness to great distances.
- Motion Activation: This is a wonderful feature where the mechanism starts recording in the event any motion is detected. This feature is excellent when there are no much activities, and you want to record the movement when there is actually some movement happen or some untoward incident occurs. This feature will allow save the recording disc space and also save the cost of operation. This system is good where you required 24 hours surveillance and need the recording only if there is some suspicious movements happen.